I'm driving trains days and nights all over my country. The railroad company recently gave me a computer containing all the informations I need for my job. It also gives the possibility to connect myself on radio stations, that's how I get here. I like listen music while I'm driving, rough music during the day and sweet female voices during the night, I'm also married with 2 kids, so feel free to write me for friendship if you like but don't expect an instant answer as I cannot drive and write in the same time. I speak french, english and spanish, little german.
I like music, visiting coutries and meet different people. Get to know them, trying to understand their way of living and even sharing part of my life with them.
Beside that, I like to restore old stuff like juke boxes, vacuum tubes radios, old cars, whatsoever...I just believe things can last indefinitely if they are well cared...Giving a new life to objects is just a way to exteriorise my need of creativity...and creation...I always encounter a good way to use them and to put them on the right place. So it goes with humankind...Good friends I met, on the right place and on the right moment. Love I received, love I gave...
I also had lots of dreams in my live, suffered much trying to reach them, received lot of joy when I reached them out...Still have to accomplish lots of them however, it will take me thousands years to accomplish them all and I know I won't be able to do it alone...What? You think you won't be here to help? If things can last hundreds years, much more can humankind! Death? Just a scary joke. Life? Something to prepare us for better. So make sure before accepting being my friend or asking me for friendship that you'll have to face me someday, whatsoever your age, because time doesn't have much meaning beside eternity...I'm just taking life as it comes, trying to get the most I can out of it.
Internet is a good way for communication, but to much communications kills communication, to many friends kills frienship. I like having few of them that I can communicate with, whatsoever they can bring me: music interesses, hope and joy, bad or good life stories...or just friendship...Someone told me one day "You're faithfull to your friends, to your mistress, and to your wife..." I first tought it was a joke as it seems just impossible, but it make more senses for me today. So don't feel obligated to accept my friendship, or don't feel upset if I don't accept your's. We'll both have others opportunities. But if we can bring something to each others, your friendship will be welcome as long as it doesn't disturb my way of living. I worked too long and too hard to leave or loose what I got. I'm just looking for new interesses, not for new deceptions.
I'm playing guitar, flying planes, riding horses and motorcycles.
C'est alors qu'apparut le renard:
- Bonjour, dit le renard.
- Bonjour, répondit poliment le petit prince, qui se retourna mais ne vit rien.
- Je suis là, dit la voix, sous le pommier.
- Qui es-tu ? dit le petit prince. Tu es bien joli...
- Je suis un renard, dit le renard.
- Viens jouer avec moi, lui proposa le petit prince. Je suis tellement triste...
- Je ne puis pas jouer avec toi, dit le renard. Je ne suis pas apprivoisé.
- Ah! pardon, fit le petit prince.
Mais, après réflexion, il ajouta:
- Qu'est-ce que signifie "apprivoiser" ?
- Tu n'es pas d'ici, dit le renard, que cherches-tu ?
- Je cherche les hommes, dit le petit prince. Qu'est-ce que signifie "apprivoiser" ?
- Les hommes, dit le renard, ils ont des fusils et ils chassent. C'est bien gênant ! Ils élèvent aussi des poules. C'est leur seul intérêt. Tu cherches des poules ?
- Non, dit le petit prince. Je cherche des amis. Qu'est-ce que signifie "apprivoiser" ?
- C'est une chose trop oubliée, dit le renard. Ça signifie "créer des liens..."
- Créer des liens ?
- Bien sûr, dit le renard. Tu n'es encore pour moi qu'un petit garçon tout semblable à cent mille petits garçons. Et je n'ai pas besoin de toi. Et tu n'as pas besoin de moi non plus. Je ne suis pour toi qu'un renard semblable à cent mille renards. Mais, si tu m'apprivoises, nous aurons besoin l'un de l'autre. Tu seras pour moi unique au monde. Je serai pour toi unique au monde...
A. De St Exupery "Le petit Prince"