From: PA, United States
Genre: Alternative/Alt. Rock, Indie, Rock
New album "Squaring Circles" - available April 9th 2013
The band FARLEY consists of four all-star musicians from the North East PA music scene. Together they completed and released “A Good Problem to Have” in July, 2011 and quickly gained notoriety. FARLEY’s debut CD has captured the attention of audiences from coast to coast and over seas as well.
Taking hit single “Hindsight” as a prime example, this single sets up the listener for the rest of the EP. It is very radio friendly, upbeat, danceable, and it’s the perfect song to introduce this group to new listeners. “Hindsight” has catchy verses and is loaded with hooks, along with incredible lyrical parlays and instrumentation that is divine. The story line with this single (and yes, there is a story behind every song) revolves around growing up and looking back at the glory years of life passed; perfectly summed up in the title “Hindsight”.
Song after song from the album contains incredible storylines and creative arrangements. FARLEY’s music soothes the soul with its strong sense of familiarity, yet invites the listener to delve deeper into the lyrical content and musical arrangements with each and every listen.
“A Good Problem to Have” is currently available at most digital storefronts including but not limited to:
www.farleymusic.com – Official Website (other links are on this sight)
www.promofm.com (Search: Farley)
Accolades and accomplishments:
• In its 2nd week of sales “A Good Problem to Have” reached #1 on the regional NEPA record sales charts (Gallery of Sound) in front of Adele, 311, and Cold.
• The band just returned from their first overseas tour in Ireland where they made hundreds of new fans and unloaded 1,000 copies of “A Good Problem to Have”
• FARLEY was selected as 1 of 32 Emerging Artists in Sony’s Sound and Image Showcase (national showcase featuring bands from all over the country).
• Getm Getm guitar straps (Los Angeles, Ca) have endorsed guitar player Pat Flynn.
• FARLEY was recently selected as a semi-finalist in the national Unsigned Only Songwriting Competition.
FARLEY is currently working with:
West Coast: A & R Select based out of Beverly Hills, Ca. 323-924-5897 www.arselect.com and
East Coast: The Brilliantly Creative Company - Raleigh, NC